92.5 WINC FM
Official Contest Rules
- This contest will run from October 8, 2012 to October 26, 2012
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- The grand prize is $500 cash and 3 Day/2 night hotel accommodations for a vacation getaway to a destination of your choice – travel not included.
- All Match Game “players” will qualify for the Grand Prize drawing. Each “player” may qualify only once for the grand prize.
- Match game players will be the ninth caller at 1-800-662-9462 or 540-662-9462 following the broadcast of the “cue to call” on 92.5 WINC FM-FM. The Cue to call will air weekdays in the 9am, 2pm and 4pm hours.
- Players will try to “Match” 2 squares on a playing grid consisting of 16 squares. Copies of the playing grid are available at http://www.winc.fm/. It is NOT necessary to have a playing grid to play the game. Once a square has been matched it is “out of play” for the duration of use of that grid. There will be a fresh grid each Monday and if necessary whenever a grid has been completely solved. Squares will be identified by number using the numbering system on the playing grid.
- Players will be given the opportunity to select 2 squares on the current Match Game playing grid. If those two squares “Match” – the caller will win the corresponding prize. (For example: If both squares say $175 – the caller wins $175…if both squares say “XYZ Business” the caller wins the designated prize from that specific business). Players who select 2 squares that do NOT match do not win a prize separate from the Grand Prize qualification. Players who do not win a prize other than qualification for Grand Prize are eligible to play again if they are the correct caller, however, they can only qualify for the grand prize once for the duration of this contest.
- All qualifiers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of people playing the contest.
- Only one “Match” prize winner per household for the duration of the contest
- Employees of Centennial Broadcasting II, employees of other radio stations and members of their immediate families are ineligible to play this contest.
- Grand prize winner is responsible for all income taxes.
- Grand prize winner must provide 92.5 WINC FM with his/her social security number before accepting the prize.
- All qualifiers of this contest agree to release their name, image and/or voice to 92.5 WINC FM in connection with the promotion of this contest.
- This contest will be conducted exclusively on 92.5 WINC FM. This contest is conducted for the local area radio audience and is NOT conducted simultaneously in other radio markets.
- All callers to the 92.5 WINC FM studios agree to give consent to record their phone call and/or air it on 92.5 WINC FM.
- 92.5 WINC FM will not be held responsible for busy signals, overloaded phone lines, or any other malfunctioning of phone equipment.
- 92.5 WINC FM will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected mail.
- All decisions regarding the awarding of the grand prize in this contest are final.
- 92.5 WINC FM reserves the right to change the rules of this contest at any time.
- 92.5 WINC FM reserves the right to change the end date of this contest at any time.